I wish I had time to get the big camera out and photograph the house with good lighting and all that jazz BUT the reality is I had to take these pics on my phone at night after the kids were in bed and I had cleaned because I was hosting bunco the next night. Otherwise: Please note and be fully aware that my house is never this clean on a regular basis so if you just stop in (which you are welcome to do) be prepared for a mess ;-) These are not in the order I wanted but blogger is being difficult to this is it. I did not have time to get photos of guest room and bath and the office but this is a good start! Up next is the outside. Once the fence gets in we have some goodies for the backyard including a new deck box to organize toys as well as a HUGE umbrella to provide some shade this summer so the kids can swim the baby pool or play in the sprinkler with some reprieve from the sun.
![]() |
| CLOSE UP OF MY WINDOW PROJECT FROM FLEA MARKET WINDOWS WE FOUND! |
![]() |
| FROM READING AREA LOOKING INTO MAIN AREA |
![]() |
| FRONT VIEW (NOT GREAT BUT IT WORKS) |
![]() |
| OUR NEW FENCE IS IN THE PROCESS! |
![]() |
| THIS SIDE IS THE PLAY AREA |
![]() |
| ONE SIDE OF BACK OF THE HOUSE IS A READING/AREA TO SIT WITH THE KIDS WHILE THE PLAY. |
![]() |
| ANOTHER VIEW |
![]() |
| ANOTHER VIEW (TERRIBLE LIGHTING) |
![]() |
| MAIN LIVING AREA VIEW |
![]() |
| HALLWAY BATH BETWEEN THE KIDS ROOMS |
![]() |
| ANOTHER VIEW OF COOPER'S ROOM |
![]() |
| COOPER'S ROOM AS YOU WALK IN |
![]() |
| ONE VIEW OF PARKER'S ROOM |
![]() |
| PARKER'S ROOM AS YOU WALK IN. |
![]() |
| KITCHEN. BEST SHOT I COULD GET. THE ANGLE IS KIND OF WEIRD BUT AN IDEA. IT OPENS TO BREAKFAST AREA AND MAIN AREA. |
![]() |
| BREAKFAST AREA |
![]() | ||||||||||
| DINING ROOM. AS YOU WALK IN ITS TO THE RIGHT. |
![]() |
| ANOTHER VIEW OF FORMAL DINING AREA |
![]() |
| MASTER BEDROOM |
![]() | ||||||||||
| MASTER BEDROOM. ANOTHER VIEW. ITS A HUGE ROOM. |























0 comments:
Post a Comment