Saturday, February 23, 2008

Bad Day for Trey



Yep- this is what I felt like Friday! I worked 10-10 and we were crazy all day! It seemed that everyone needed 15 minutes of my time (which would have been fine had we only had 4 customers per hour, but, we were slightly busier than that!), and we never seemed to slow down so we could get our daily chores done! Days like Friday really frustrate me! Oh well, I guess we have the crazy one's to make us appreciate the smooth ones!



Disclaimer: No dogs were harmed in the production of the amazingly appropriate blog photo. Although it does appear that little belle is quite unhappy, I actually shot this during her bath-time, which she seems to enjoy (except for the blow-drying part)!

6 comments:

Sunny said...

That pic is great!!!

Stacy said...

So funny! The pic...not your day.

brooke said...

That is one hilarious picture!!

James and Dana said...

awe!!! Sorry Trey!!! I hope things are looking up I know it must be trying!! I hope your week this week goes a little better!! Let us know if you need anything!! I know its been a rough week so far!! Take It Easy Frosheezy!!

Unknown said...

poor bella, but great pic!

Kyle said...

Sorry I called so early and woke you up after your bad day. My bad!