This week has been a good one. Among some of the things that have excited me are.....
1.- Air got fixed yesterday (took way longer than we thought it would but they still did it in a day). We are now back upstairs in our bed and we had the best night sleep in over a month. Ahhhhh. The futon matress can only sustain you for so long. The fun of "camping" wore off weeks ago.
2. Trey shaved the beard off yesterday night ;) A small victory that is only temporary. As soon as he shaved it he said that he would probably let it grow back out. I will take what I can get.
3. American Idol was great last night. I think it was one of the better finales they have had.
4. One of my other favorite shows comes on tonight. So you think you can dance. Whoo hoo!
5. Again, I would like to publicly recognize the inventor of TIVO. Without it I would not be able to fill my mind with such nonsense in such a condensed amount of time. Thank you ;)
Since I am blogging from work I have to cut it short but I wanted to post the good news about our air!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks to all those who offered us a place to stay in the meantime. We appreciate the kindness but it never got too terribly bad since we did have the downstairs air.
Healed by Mercy
2 months ago



1 comments:
Yeah for your air getting fixed!
I am still so excited about the AI finale last night. I am glad that America voted for Cook!
I couldn't agree with you more on TIVO! I absolutely LOVE it!
Post a Comment