Monday, November 3, 2008

I've been hearted (tagged) ;)

I was tagged by Sunny!! Now I have to answer all these questions with one-word answers!

1. Where is your cell phone? Table

2. Where is your significant other? Working ;(

3. Your hair color? Brown

4. Your mother? Kind

5. Your father? Giving

6. Your favorite thing? Pillows

7. Your dream last night? Annoying

8. Your dream/goal? Traveling

9. The room you're in? Den

10.Your hobby? ????

11. Your fear? Bugs

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Playing

13. Where were you last night? Home

14. What you're not? Unhappy

15. One of your wish-list items? Treadmill

16. Where you grew up? Florence

17. The last thing you did? Cooked

18. What are you wearing? Casualwear

19. Your TV? On

20. Your pet? Belle

21. Your computer? Laptop

22. Your mood? sickly

23. Missing someone? families

24. Your car? Maxima

25. Something you're not wearing? Shoes

26. Favorite store? IKEA

27. Your summer? Busy

28. Love someone? Truly!!!

29. Your favorite color? Brown

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Wednesday

I tag anyone who wants to do this ;) It is really hard to give just ONE word ;)

0 comments: