Sunday, October 25, 2009

Current Things I'm Lovin

Well, I am not so great at blogging these days....wonder why ;) Started back to work on October 6th and things have been non stop since then. We are all adjusting and things are well in that area. Life with a 2 month old is never dull and never slow...but we would not have it any other way.
I like to take stock every so often and think about the things that bring me joy. Trivial and not so trivial so here is a current moment short list. Just a light hearted post to catch you up some things about Bri 101 ;0
1.) 88.1 Radio Station
-About a year ago or so Trey and I began listening to this station. We both like christian music but it was never something we listened to every time we got in the car. Well, I got hooked on it. I have gotten to where I just enjoy the uplifting lyrics and low key vibe it provides for the morning and evening drive. I had not really listened to it much since June when I got on bedrest till the time I went back to work since I was not in the car very much. Good time to reflect on things and there are always some lyrics that provide something to remind you to be thankful.

-New song I'm digging is by Toby Mac called City on Our Knees.


2.) 3 Month FREE membership to HH Wellness Center
-Apparently, when you have a baby at Huntsville Hospital you get a FREE 3 month membership to one of their 3 wellness center locations. Lucky for me there is one in Madison literally 3 minutes from the house if even that far because of a back road out of the neighborhood that leads to it. I plan to begin taking a 5:15 Cyycleworks class at least 3 days a week beginning Nov 1 to help shed the baby weight!

3.) Facebook
-Ummm...I know you are thinking what in the world on this one but hear me out. I love that I have a place where I can keep up with LOTS of people pretty easily. If there is someone that is sick or has alot going on or somehthing big going on you can keep up with it ALL. Especially, when you have a baby time gets slim for keeping in touch and easy access of facebook helps facilitate that.

4.) My Husband
-This is not a new one since we will have been married for 6 years in November but ever since we have had Cooper and even before when I was sick and having issues while pregnant he has shown me even more why he is my best friend and person I want to spend my life with and raise kids with. He is so caring and kind and does whatever he needs to do to make sure I am ok and happy and that Cooper is cared for. He is truly a wonderful husband and father. What I also love is that he and I can both admit where we fall short and realize that we are doing our best to work on it. I guess marriage is always a work in progress and I hope we get a long time to work on it ;)

5.) My family
-My family and Trey's family. They have been so good to us since getting pregnant and having Cooper. They always went out of their way to check on us through a crazy pregnancy and came to visit and help out and cook meals when we could not. Now that Cooper is here they have gone above and beyond in every single way. They are here when we need them to babysit or even like this week when I got sick with the flu. We had help from Tues through today. We are so lucky that they are willing to be so invloved and help so very much. We cannot thank them enough.

6.) Cooper
-This little one brings so much joy to us each and every day. We could not be any prouder parents ;) These are some of our most recent pics that Trey did Friday. There are more on facenook but these are just a few.











0 comments: