Monday, April 25, 2011

17 Weeks & a Big Decision

Tomorrow we will officially be 17 weeks and up to this point things have been good. I am definitely starting to feel more drained as the weeks pass. Keeping up with Cooper is keeping me going though and most days I am able to push through but sometimes I have to sneak in a little nap ;-) We will find out May 9th what we will be having and truth be told I am not partial one way or the other. A healthy baby and a better pregnancy than last time would be a huge blessing and all that we could truly ask for.

As for our big decision.....we have set a close date for our new house. Long story so if you ever wanna hear it all I'll tell ya but for now the short version. After a lot of back and forth we are closing no later than July 15th on the original house we put a contract on. The BIG part is that our current house has still not sold. We are at 8 months and holding. We have lowered our price once again and are praying that it will happen for us sooner than later but we could wait no longer to make a decision if we wanted to get in an settled before our new addition arrives.

We are assuming some risk if our house does not sell before we move but we have worked through every scenario possible and feel confident that we are making the best and most informed decision we can for our family. IF by chance our house sells we will try and set a MUCH sooner close date. Nothing like not knowing if you will move in 30 days or a little over 60. LOL....We pray that things fall into place even if it happens to be last minute but if not we are prepared to take it as it comes and know that if we stay faithful and diligent we will be taken care of.

This is the super short version of what's going on with us so hopefully I can get back again soon to do another catch up ;-)

0 comments: