Today was an uneventful dr. visit which these days have been hard to come by so I was thankful for that. Basically, the baby was moving around so much it was difficult for them to even do a non stress test because he kept jumping off the monitor. I was on the monitor for about 30 minutes but he was jumping the whole time. That they say is a good sign so we will take it ;)
My blood pressure was actually good and my swelling was all but gone due to the fact that I have been very strictly resting. I was down 4 pounds just from Tuesday but it was all fluid meaning that they can tell I am still having pretty significant fluid coming and going at any given time. By the end of the day when I am not resting that is about how much fluid I am taking back on.
Sunday I do the 24 hour urine collection to be turned in at 7 am Monday and also Monday get blood drawn.....again. I have a dr. appt first thing Monday at 8 am but I do not think we will have test results. Then I have another appt wednesday unless they call me tuesday with some significant results that say we need to proceed.
I think to this point the bed rest has saved me from developing preeclampsia. I also think that my doctor is a little suprised that I still have not developed it. Whatever the case may be I know there are alot of prayers going up on our behalf that must have gotten us through this week which in my mind was crucial to just make it to 34 weeks (which we will be Tues) which to me just sounds better than having Cooper at 33 like we thought we would have.
We are just trying to be super flexible if we need to have him next week and also super flexible if he gets to cook one more week. Each day he can say in means he gets stronger so although I am beginning to get really uncomfortable and super antsy on bed rest I must count our many blessings for the extra time we have been given for Cooper.
Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th!!!
Healed by Mercy
5 weeks ago



0 comments:
Post a Comment